During this uncertain time, our team here at Commonwealth PR can’t help but think about all of the organizations that already have been heavily impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic, especially those that we know and love throughout the Commonwealth of Virginia. Early on, our team decided that we wanted to help the best way we know how to: By helping our fellow communicators and other businesses navigate COVID-19 through effective public relations and communication practices featured in a vlog series.
As our own team settles into remote work and adjusts to this temporary new “normal,” we’ve been taking some time each day to vlog our experiences, as a way of offering advice and insight for those who might need it. We’ve been sharing some helpful tips on communicating effectively, our client case studies, conversations we’ve had with other professionals on their expertise, and more. This vlog series is over on our YouTube channel and our Facebook page.
Some of the topics we’ve covered so far include:
- What consumers expect from brands during this crisis
- The importance of evaluating and updating your social media content
- Effectively working with the media when COVID-19 seems to dominate coverage
- Interviews with other professionals on innovative practices they are putting into play
Do you feel like you’re lost and just need some help figuring out what to do – whether it’s communicating with your employees, or figuring out what to say (and not say) on social? Trust us – you’re not alone, and we’re here to help you.
In addition to sharing our vlog series, we’re offering free communications counsel appointments to anyone who’s looking for some guidance. Just follow the link here to schedule a time to talk it through with our team.
Don’t hesitate to reach out via phone or email if there’s anything we can do to help you or your organization – or even if you just want to take some time to say hello. Connecting with one another is important now more than ever.
We’re here for you. We’ll get through this together.
An updated list of videos in our vlog series can be found below:
- Communications and Strategy During This Time of Crisis
- Get Ready for Video Conferencing
- Who, How and What To Communicate
- Working with the Media
- Tips for Retail Businesses
- How Can We Make Your Job Easier?
- Free Communications Help During COVID-19
- Accidental Social Media Posts During COVID-19
- Interview with Deanna Lorianni of Zuula Consulting regarding clear communications
- Successful Media Relations – Case Study
- Time for Companies To Step Up During Pandemic
- Interview w/ Jordan Rodericks, Spang: Richmond Restaurants United
- How to handle projects planned before COVID-19
- An Important Message to the PRSA Richmond Community